Aoyama the Legendary Nasu: Appl-e-vil

dimanche 11 novembre 2012

Appl-e-vil

Hi! I haven't post anything at least since 2 weeks haven't I? Sorry...I hope you'll forgive me....>.<
So I know it's not the usual day but I post a drawing today. Don't worry! It won't mean that there is nothing coming Tuesday. You'll have a new "H.A.T 四コマ(yonkoma)".

Anyway, this drawing looks simple. It's a character I made for one of my student Ninon. She made a very nice story. She made 4 plate story. As she wasn't able to draw the last page (because of time) I did it. If I remember well, Ninon calls this character "She-devil Isa"...I'll ask her to tell me if I'm right...(No Isa, it's not my fault ...Ninon choose that name >.<)

Who's is the she devil Isa? She is the Apple's Guardian. Maybe the colors don't match with what Ninon think about....Maybe you'll be able one day through her blog to see her story.

One day - very soon - I'll talk about my Love for Sony...be prepared....I think all my students know how much I love Sony...

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire