Aoyama the Legendary Nasu: Yusuke Kozaki-san

mercredi 19 septembre 2012

Yusuke Kozaki-san

Sorry sorry sorry!!! I forgot to post what I wanted to show you yesterday. Last week in Paris, there was "Paris Manga" I was able to meet the GREAT and AMAZING Yusuke Kozaki san. He is amazing!! And really かっこいい!!(And cute >.<) I went at the Paris Manga only to see him. And I decided to draw something for him. A gift. So I made a portrait. I felt a little embarassed...I'm not a great drawer so....

And after giving it to Kozaki-san, I really think that many things are wrong. >.< so I'm more embarassed now! I hope he liked it >.<

Paris Manga 2012
Ikami: Waaaaaa
Akira: Ikami chan!It’s Yusuke-Kozaki san!!
I love Kozaki-san!!!

     


What do you think?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire