Aoyama the Legendary Nasu: Audrey and Akira: Onsen

mardi 31 juillet 2012

Audrey and Akira: Onsen

Hi! How are you? Hope you have a lot fun if you are in holidays. If you are not, I hope you don't work too much and that you take time for yourself!

There is a new Illustration. I made it because I don't want to forget my journey in Japan. Well, I won't! I just can't forget that! Anyway, this is a souvenir I have with a very good friend.
We went to a Onsen with Seiko, a very very nice friend we met in Japan. Seiko take us to a onsen in the middle of a beautiful Garden. Don't remember the name of that place...If I do, I'll tell you.

Seems that Ikami reeeallly appreciate this isn't it! I wish I can go back to a onsen soon.

This is a kind of Dedicate to my friend Audrey.


5 commentaires:

  1. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5tp4hGOBw1qbnggp.jpg

    - Yuu

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Punaise, je n'ai pas lu tout de suite le titre ni le texte, j'ai tout de suite reconnu Audrey !! La vache, tu t'es améliorée, Nasu ! :D Continue comme ça ! Bises de Londres. ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci Akuma-chan :) Je vais faire de mon mieux pour m'améliorer encore et encore et peut-être qui sait, comme les pokémon, évoluer ;)

    Chad, どうして ゲエエエ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ohhhh lala cette illustration me donne envie de tirer sur vos serviettes XD
    J'avais pas remarqué l'effet flou que tu as mis en bas !
    Ça fait vraiment onsen !! Bien joué ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ahah en plus tu étais pas très loin ce jour là ;)
    En fait c'est un brush. J'ai galéré beaucoup avant de trouver le bon et la bonne "couleur"...
    Merci ^o^/

    RépondreSupprimer